The Altman Gallery Series is a family of luminaries designed to serve as the most versatile solution available for museums, art galleries, hotels, restaurants and retail – anywhere aesthetic and performance expectations are high.
- >4,000 Lumens (colour temp and driver dependant)
- Mains Dimmable, 0-10, DALI, or DMX/RDM Control options available.
- Electronic universal power supply 120-277 VAC.
- Available in a 25°-50° & 15°-35° Profile Zooms, 15°-60° Beam Wash and a 85° Flood.
- Available in Four different colour temperatures
- High CRI >92 for all colour temperatures
- Fully homogenised, non-granulated, non-pixelated,beam
- Available in Pendent, Smart Track, Unistrut, Portable and Ceiling mounting options.
- 50,000 hour life expectancy
- Available in White, Black and Sliver Finish. Custom colours available.
- Proudly made in the USA
||DALI: >3600 Lumens; LED colour temp dependent
||0-10 : >4000 Lumens; LED colour temp dependent
||Construction employs all corrosion-resistant materials and hardware.
||Mains Dimmable, 0-10, Dali, and DMX (Fully RDM Compliant)
||DALI/DMX :40W - Available in 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, and 5000K White. MAINS/0-10V: 42W - Available in 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, and 5000K White.
||DMX / DALI: 90 MAINS / 0-10 : 95.2
||DMX / DALI: 136.5 MAINS / 0-10: 157
||120-277VAC 50/60hz 0.33A @120VAC 0.16 A @ 240VAC
||Silent Active Cooling (<8 dBa @ 0.5 M)
||0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
||Black, White, or Silver (Custom colours available)
||4.32in (109.72mm) x 14.11in (358.39mm)
This scalable luminaire family is a 40w, 92+ CRI engine that offers an average of 4000 lumens across a variety of colour temperatures. The Gallery Series can be used to build a mix and match variety of solutions that includes a 15-35° or 25-50° profile, a beam wash with variable beam angle range (15-60°) and a flood option (85°), all of which can be interchanged to ensure that your changing exhibits and atmosphere will have the lighting tools flexible to adapt.
The Altman Gallery Series is available in a variety of dimming options and offers an auto ranging 120-240v power supply, with a 277v option. A variety of mounting choices and finishes are available, as well as custom colours.