The Gantom 7 packs seven-colour output into a tiny package. With a native 13 degree beam angle, this LED spotlight produces a punchy yet soft beam with homogeneous colour mixing even at a close distance. Included micro-lenses and the magnetic accessory holder offer easy beam control solutions; diffusing the spotlight to a floodlight is literally a snap.
- Full spectrum output with 7 LED colours. Multiple colour profiles selectable (RGB, RGBA, RGBW, RGBAWUv, RGBAWLUv).
- Colour control via DMX512 or DMX Programmer app.
- Precision-tuned non-linear dimming curve and colour balance algorithm.
- Standalone mode allows set and forget operation without DMX signal (requires DMX Programmer app).
- DMX address and configuration stored in memory.
- Low voltage and minimal heat for improved safety over incandescent sources.
- Internal constant current driver gives highly efficient and consistent output.
- Minimal maintenance required with over 50,000 hour lamp life.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Themed entertainment (dark rides, Halloween attractions, bars, nightclubs, casinos)
- Theatre and stage accent lighting
- Mobile displays
- Floral centrepieces
- Retail spaces
- Architectural accent lighting
- General purpose accent lighting
- Props and animatronics
- Special effects lighting
- Temporary event lighting
||9-15VDC (12VDC nominal)
||< 620mA @ 12VDC
||for use with class 2 regulated switching power supply
||15 degrees (adjustable with included micro-lenses)
||35 degrees (adjustable with included micro-lenses)
||IP65 – Suitable for wet locations
||UL and CE
Native DMX control and a balanced, non-linear dimming curve meets the most demanding theming tasks. This compact spotlight features lime, amber, and ultraviolet beyond the common RGBW to achieve colours unavailable in standard LED fixtures. With the Gantom 7, lighting designers obtain a virtually unlimited colour palette in a compact and efficient 7-Watt LED fixture.